Sunday, November 13, 2016

A Bus Ticket For Us!!

Do you want to look deep of me, or just ignore away with an outer glance?
Would you want to know that once I stood up for something...
And what I am now would have been what someone you could have been proud of...
Once I had a wonderful life.. and my decisions to choose my path ended me here...
Would you judge me of where I started or where I am now...
Would you know my own secret of who I am really...
If you know that secret, you will know who I can be despite whom I wanted to be...
Beware a moment, and decide the right thing...
It is this decision that is going to define us and you...
If you care about me, no issues you are already with me..
But if you care only about you, no issues too, but be smart to find the future of how it can be...
I am here... and you are choosing your driver!!
Men with golden cars and silver clouds are here too...
And what you say, where you want to go and how...
I will take you to all those dream places, you never imagined...
I know wonderful-tomorrows are waiting for us...
But now look at me, today I can't afford you the ticket price of your rollercoaster dreams...
All I have now is a bus-ticket...
But if you believe my secret, then just come with me...
And rest on my shoulders knowing that for everything is already taken care...!!

#NostalgicPen