Saturday, October 15, 2016

Who Are You...?

Who are you?
Are you a science fiction or a nightmare?
Are you someone's memory wrongly planted in my brain...?
I know you can't be someone
When I know that someone can't be you..
I know you can't be myself because you are not my past, present or future...
You are not my displaced time or my perfectly timed displacement...
You can't be anyone and
You can be anything other than nothing...
But you can't be anything too.
You can't be some kind of evolution or a creature of any kind...
My mistakes will be your right and
Your worries will be my happiness...
You can't be my enemy or my friend...
You can't be anything other than these two...
I tried knowing you and you tried unlearning me...
I thought I have never seen you and never will...
But also I was excited when I will see you for the second time...
And I know if don't see you for the second time then I will see you again only fourth time...
Are you my square root or my exponential?
I saw you walking parallel to me in a straight line converging at three points with the straight line I was walking with..
I rushed and closed your eyes with my hands from your behind, and asked, "Who are you?"...
I wondered why you are closing my eyes with your hands from my behind and turning back I asked, "Who are you?"

#NostalgicPen