Sunday, August 9, 2015

You Were The Red Rose And I Was The Blue Sky…

You Were The Red Rose And I Was The Blue Sky…
You Were So Red And I Loved You Too Much...
I Was So Blue And I Know I Could Never Impress You...
Remember When I Touched You And Whispered Good Morning,
You Blossomed Your Beautiful Face For The First Time...
And When I Told I Love You,
You Told You Love Only Him But You Will Be My Friend...
I Accepted It With A Smile And My Love Remained The Same.
Every Night I Kept All My Glittering Eyes Called Stars Open
Just To See The Peaceful Way You Slept...
He Was So Pale And Handsome And You Fell For Him...
He Didn't Love You Back And Broke Your Little Heart.
Without His Reciprocated Love, You Started Wilting...
Unable To See My Red Rose Worrying, I Cried As Rain...
Unable To See Me Cry, You Took Heart And Smiled Again...
Seeing You Smile, I Stopped My Tears...
Days Went And I Felt Though I Am Too Far To Be With You,
I Could At Least See You Smile Every Day....
Then He Came Once Again To Pluck You Out Of My Life...
At Last You Reached The Hands Of The One You Loved Safely...
With This Thought, I Went On In My Normal Life Sleeping In The Night
And Waking Up In The Morning Again, But Remembering You All The Time...
I Was Happy Believing That You Were Happy Somewhere..
My Heart Broke Into Two When I Saw You On The Road...
You Told Me With Tears That He Plucked You Only To Gift You For The Girl Of His Heart...
You Said, “Resting In Her Hands When I Cried And Withered
She Just Threw Me Away Here…”
You Breathed Your Last Minutes Saying These Last Words...
Seeing You Withered In Front Of My Eyes, I Cried As The Rain...
And In My Tears, I Carried You To The Bluest Ocean...
Where With You I Too Jumped And Died...


#NostalgicPen