Sunday, August 9, 2015

You Are A Piano, I'm A Painting...

You are a deaf piano..
I'm a blind painting...
In the same room, we lived together...
In the artistic hands that touched both of us, we loved each other...
Then one day the artist went to the grave...
After which you went to the store room and
I went to a museum...
I hoped to hear your voice again...
And one day I heard a little girl speaking about you...
I lured her to take me home with her...
Wrapping me in her arms, I understood she was taking me to you...
I was so excited to hear you sing again...
In her house, I finally heard your voice again...
More than your voice, this time the words of your song broke my heart more...
But then I understood the words didn't belong to you, but it belonged to him...
It belonged to that Poem, which rested in your lap...
I heard you sing about me...
You sang about how much you loved me and how much you were hurt missing me...
You sang that you didn't want to open your eyes again as you weren't able to see me...
I was so happy in hearing you say this and I was about to shout that I was here...
But then you continued your song as you had fall in love again...
And now you couldn't imagine a life without that Poem...
I wondered how much I was blessed to be loved by you...
And how much he must be blessed to get you...
Then wishing both of you, I fell off the wall and died...


#NostalgicPen