Sunday, August 9, 2015

Yesterday I was travelling in the train, and I saw this moon following me throughout the journey...
And I realized,
My love for you is the same Moon in the journey of my life ...
Though I never got you, you will be there, coming with me to the every place I go, till the end of my life....
After all, I loved you one sided...
But it is by that way I learned to love you in different ways...
Some days you will be my everything, we would have married and we would have three of our babies same as you, all with your name...
And when I call your beautiful name, four angels will come in front of me...
Some other days, I would hate you and feel you as nothing but my emptiness...
I would go on saying about our dream world love story...
In a way I am glad you didn't love me back...
This is so perfect and stupid you would have spoiled it totally if you had loved me back...


#NostalgicPen