Monday, August 10, 2015

When I Started To Love You...

When I started to love you, I know that I believed too hard that I would get you. Also I know that I also had a little belief that I would stop loving you, if I don't get you. I loved you but didn't you. I was in love with you even after that. Has my love succeeded or failed. I understood that I would never know. But then I realized success or failure wouldn't matter anymore as loving you have become my habit. 
I sometimes wish love happened with someone other than you so that I would have been just a friend to you... If it had then I wouldn't have worried for your happiness or sadness too much. But you happened to be my first love. My first failure too. I wasn't able to come near or hold you by saying my love... It was at that phase I saw our lives drifting in Different directions. I don't know what you felt when I expressed my love. Perhaps, I believe that I had made you to realize that you are important. I want you to live with that feeling till the end. Honey you are a very important soul if not to anyone then at least to me. Remember this forever and if you feel down in your life at anytime think of how much I longed to live with you and how much your life meant to me. Know that if you are living your life happily, I will also be happy somewhere believing that it was my loving you and my letting you go which makes you happy.
It was only the fault of destiny of why I didn't get you. And I believe that this must be good for both of us. With this belief, I wouldn't regret missing you. If you are going to be happier in your life than if you were with me, I could easily accept why I didn't get you. Honey as your lover I had asked many things to for myself but you couldn't. But there is one thing I am asking to you to do for yourself. Make yourself as much happy as possible and live a beautiful life. When you are sad by some reason, only that time I will worry to the most of why I didn't get you...


#NostalgicPen