Monday, August 10, 2015

Lettter By A Lost Lover...

You had chosen your own life in which there was no place for me and I was forced to choose some other though you were filled in it. We are all humans, up to some point of time I was going to live with the regret that I missed you as I loved you much. You at some point of time might be worrying that you missed me because you never understood my love. Kind girl, when you come across that stage, just step out of your house and smell the fragrance of a sweet rose and understand that you are the same fragrance of my life. You went away from me and I let you go because I believed that I had more than enough of you within myself. How much farther you may go away you still connect with me and you still bring loveliness into my life. Yes my stupid girl, if you want to do something good for the one who loved you so much, just remain happy because that's what all I ever wanted...