Sunday, August 9, 2015

If My Love Is True...

In One Night, I Had A Dream In Which
The Moon Arrived And A Red Rose Blossomed...
The Same Way In The Next Day,
When I Saw Your Moonlit Eyes, My Heart Rose Blossomed...


In The Next Night’s Dream
The Rose Waited For Rain, But Rain Didn't Come
The Same Way In The Next Day,
My Heart Waited For Your Stare, But It Didn’t Get It


In The Next Night’s Dream
The Rose Started To Wither And Sky Didn't Rain Because Of This...
The Same Way In The Next Day,
I Felt The Pain In Love And You Didn't Love Me Because Of This...


In The Next Night’s Dream
The Storm Arrived And Butterflies Rested In The Rose Flew Away...
The Same Way In The Next Day,
Your Hurtful Memories Arrived, And The Sleep Rested In My Eyes Flew Away...


In The Next Night’s Dream
You Said, “If Love Is True, Then Stars Withering From
The Loving Sky Would Not Allow The Rose To Wither…”
The Same Way In The Next Day,
I Understood, Tears Withering From
My Loving Eyes Wouldn’t Allow My Heart Rose To Wither

Because I Know My Love Is True…



#NostalgicPen