Sunday, August 9, 2015

I Was Her Friend...

We both spent most of our times together...
My mornings remained incomplete without seeing her...
And every evening we talked about how our day was...
I was her friend...
I told she should keep a Bindhi in her head. 
I told she should apply oil for her hair.
I told everything I wanted to tell,
But my love for her is something I chose to conceal in my heart.  
She asked me to decide what suits her best, Jeans or Kurti?
She asked me which colour looks best for her, black or blue?
She asked my opinion before she chose anything.
But she forgot me while deciding her partner...
I missed her everyday both as a lover and as well as a friend...
She too might have missed me but then she had another one as her partner...
Six months passed, her relationship saw fights and breaks but still she remained with him...
I remained as the best friend of her as she wished, but in heart she was the one all I missed...
I always believed unlike me, she was strong in her heart but doctors told other way one day...
In the hospital bed,
Her lover cried and she tried to console him by putting his hands over his head..
He said, "You are leaving me alone..."
Holding her hands I told, "I will be there with you where ever you maybe..."
He waited for her inside her hospital room...
I had sleepless nights waiting outside her room...
Leaving only her memories she died one day...
Her lover cried one day and after two years he got married and shifted to another place...
While I visit her grave everyday with roses to ask how her day was...

<3  #NostalgicPen
#NostalgicPen