Sunday, August 9, 2015

And Then It Rained...

It Was About To Rain And I Was Running Away...
As, I Hated Those Little Glasses Flowing Down The Sky
There Was A Thunder In The Sky, It Was Rain...
There Was A Sudden Lightning In My Heart, It Was You...
In That Bus Stop, I Saw You With That Red Umbrella,
It Appeared As If A Lotus Came Out Of The Pond...
In That Shivering Rain, You Blossomed As A Spring Rose
And I Withered As Autumn Leaves...
In The Moment You Patted Your Eyes At Me...
Love Rain Flooded My Deserted Heart
And I Stood There Wondering Who You Are...
In Less Than A Minute, You Moved Away...
Rain Lasted In The Sky For Some More Minutes...
But In My Heart Forever...
It Was Only On The Next Day I Realized,
I Have Waited My Whole Life Only To Meet You In That Moment…
It Was One Rainy Day I Saw You For The First Time,
It Was Also The Last Time I Saw You...
It Was The Only Time I Ever Saw You...
But Since Then When It Rains, I Wish, "Won’t I See You This Time..."
And When It Doesn't, I Just Wish When It Would Rain...


#NostalgicPen