Sunday, August 9, 2015

A Chocolate Love Story...

I Tried Conveying My Wish Since The Day I Saw You In School But,
Every Time I Came Near You, Words In My Mind, I Just Forgot
Two Years Passed Like This Since The Day We Had Met...
And Just Like That, I Proposed You One Day With A CHOCOLATE...

You Remained Silent, I Waited For You To Say Me A Yes,
When You Smiled, I Saw That Sudden Glitter In Your Eyes
Even I Smiled, Then You Started Eating My CHOCOLATE...
When I Stood There Confused, You Fed Me A Part Of It...


In This Way Our CHOCOLATE Story Of Love Started
Then After, Not Even Once We Parted
But One Day I Made You So Late,
Because Of Which We Fought


Remember The Next Day We Promised We Wouldn't Fight Again..
Not Only Our Eyes, Even The Sky Started To Rain
And That’s The Last Time We Ever Fought
As Then After We Solved Our Ego With A Kiss And A CHOCOLATE..


One Day You Entered The House As My Sweetest Wife,
Since Then You Became The CHOCOLATE Of My Life
We Celebrated All Our Days,
In A Thousand Splendid Ways...


Every Time By Eating A CHOCOLATE Together,
We Spent Fifty Valentine's Day Altogether
In Our Fairy Tale, In Our Pleasant Lives, A Thunder Struck,
When Doctors Told, You Are Incurably Sick,


It Was One Beautiful Night..
You Were There As My Burning Light...
You Pressed My Hands With A CHOCOLATE And Gave Your Last Smile
Leaving Beautiful Memories, You Left My Life All In A While...


I Survived Your Loss But Not Your Memory,
Though I Tried, I Couldn’t Get Away From This Misery
But Knowing How Much You Wanted My CHOCOLATE Smile...
I Took Heart And Crossed The Toughest Mile...


Here I Am, Celebrating The First Lonely Day Of Valentine's
Early Morning, I Bought All Your Favorite CHOCOLATES
Then Went To Our School, And Gave Those To A Girl With Your Name
She Looked Just Like You, So Against My Wish, Tears Just Came..


Kissing Her In The Forehead, I Came Back To Our House...
Sitting In Our Garden Bench, Our Happy Days' Memories Arouse...
When I Remembered, How Much Happy You Used To Be...
Just To Share A CHOCOLATE With Me...



#NostalgicPen