Friday, June 19, 2015

I Ignored You Intentionally...

I ignored you intentionally
Because I loved every time you fought to stay with me...
I hurt you knowingly
Because I felt special when I realized you loved me enough to let me hurt you...
I asked you to leave me
Because I always know you would come back soon...
        Like a rubber band I played with our relationship every time because I believed everything would become normal once again.  I didn’t guess that I was stretching so much that our beautiful relationship would be eventually broken in a way it could not be mended.  Sitting alone, looking back and worrying why things ended up this way I realize it is all because of me.  I wounded a heart that possessed unconditional love for me just because of my selfish behaviour.  I behaved rude because I demanded equal love from you.  But love is like a rain it comes naturally and not by demanding or begging for it.  I measured, compared and asked equal share of my love from you.  By doing all these I proved my love was cheap.  I know my hurting words couldn’t be taken back nor those things happened would be changed again.  Perhaps I wish you could understand that I did all these just because I loved you and wanted to be loved by you. If possible forgive me and come back to me because you know well that I got none to love like the way I love you…

#NostalgicPen