Friday, April 4, 2014

You Were My Hero When I Was Five...

Even In Your Busy Days, You Found Happiness In Playing With Me… With Your Care, You Made All My Moments Beautiful I Saw The World With Your Eyes And It Remained Wonderful You Made Sure, I Was Enjoying My Most Enjoyable Days You Were My Hero When I Was Five…
I Was Slow In Learning Everything… I Wasn't Good At Sports, I Wasn't Good At Anything But You Made Me Believe That There Was Nothing Wrong In It And You Taught Me The Things Which I Was Interested You Were My Tutor When I Was Ten…
You Gave Me Enough Freedom When Others Complained, You Stood By Me As My Support The World Seemed To Be Hectic, But Your Words Were My Motivation You Allowed Me To Choose The Men I Want To Be Like You Were My Role Model When I Was Fifteen…
The Paths Of My Life Became Rough Falling In Love, Falling In Hate Everything Happened And When I Wanted To Be Alone You Waited Outside My Doors When I Wanted To Cry, I Had Your Shoulders You Were My Best Friend When I Was Twenty
Adopting My Life Became Difficult. Many A Times, I Thought It Was Better To Leave The World But You Opened Me The Doors Of Heaven Hidden In This World And Made My Life A Fairy Tale You Were My Soul-Healer When I Was Twenty Five
A Perfect Man, From You, I Learnt Values Of Life And Importance A Family Life I Realized Purposeful Life Contains Caring Our Loved Ones. I Found Happiness In Little Things And Magic Of Forgetting Big Worries "You Were The Best Dad, I Wanted To Be For My Son," When I Was Thirty.