Sunday, March 30, 2014

Why LIfe Is Not LIke Movies???...


I grew seeing movies, believing those are in some way always true... In my childhood, I loved seeing fantasy movies, theistic movies, and action movies... There are days I would be sad enough when there are no good movies in the #Television. Well this is not the point here... Then beautiful teenage blossomed. What to say about those love movies, which was forcible enough to make me to fall in love. It was first #Kadhalar #Dhinam... The beautiful heroine, soul-stirring music, awesome lyrics... I can't explain anyone, even myself of how much I wanted this love story to be my own love story... A scene, where #SonaliBindre (Roja) enters the cafe with her French plait, black dress, and hero cites whats missing, an elegant red rose in her plait (With #Flute #Navin's piercing Flute of course), was the scene re runs in my mind most of the time... In my school days, I didnt realise the importance of love or her. Because I didnt feel I would miss her... It was only after my school days ended, when I re-run those movies, I understood how much I was romantic inside. It was in my twelfth holidays I saw these #unforgettableromanticmovies, which are in or more ways are responsible for the life I am having now... #DilTopagalHai.. is one such... A dream girl movie, who wont think about #Maya, a perfect#Madhuri Dixit, a parrot dancer. I loved her the isntance I saw her in the movie, yet my girl remained top priority. The movie dragged me to deepest thoughts with songs of heart, echoing in my mind often. #UttamSingh's music in this movie is really a masterpiece! That's it. I hoped there is a loveable end waiting for me like the same way in the movie. Then the next movie is#DilwaleDulhaniyaLeJayenge. Not too much to say about this movie, yet some way the song and the culture of the movie keeps me hooked towards love, maybe the ending I was specific about. Come, fall in love! Then it is #JJ#Nishakothari in the role of a sweet innocent Bengali, almost 90% having her face same like my girl, broke my broken heart in to pieces, those songs of that movie, by someway got jaded and I am really happy about it, else it would hurt again, the same way. Then its #Bombay. A conserved, theistic, yet innocent and beautiful#Manisha, (Can be related someway to my relative girl, Santhya.. :k) what a beautiful love story, once again with mind blowing BGM & songs. What a blessed family that is. Even now some girls with#Burqa, takes my heart in a simple gaze. #Inshaallah. I am that weak. Then sometime after facing the sad endings of my first love story, its #Priyanka & #Ranbirof #Anurag's #Barfi, who whispered life and movies of these kind are also precious in their own manner. And it someway for sometime, my dreams crossed India, those are with girls, #SophieMarceau.,#thebondgirl, a perfect body, her failure story and attitude (Ignore the wardrobe malfunction,I too regret for it) I love it simply. Then though I didnt see any of her movies(I Saw Perks of being wallflower recently though), except one part of HP, just by her photos, like the billions I got attracted towards this barbie doll, #EmmaWatson, mainly for her reserved roles in the films, and her dismissal towards #nudity (I am not that narrow minded, but the environment I was born and live suits this way and my mind is weathered this way). And it is#Awalktoremember (The first movie I saw in my lap, the first novel I read)'s #Mandymoore (Hollywood xerox of my girl) Then it is rich, talented and beautiful #TaylorSwift (She is 177cm & I am 178 cm, how perfect we are as a couple! :D). I love her the most and she is most selective girl, I would live my whole life just by a single moment's ring slipping moment with her (I could even be a kitten she holds all the time, #thisbluesteyes #Pennsylvaniagirl could make me famous and loved). I love most of her well written songs, the #lovestoryand #youyelong with me was perfect (Giving a good feel to heart,making us to hope we will meet some one that way!) Then her '#Teardropsinmyguitar' and '#Whitehorse' of her '#Fearless' collection accompanied my ears and tears in most of my depressed days (Its#Katieperry's and many other #Tamil songs, which saved me in indeed). And now I want so much to date, #JenniferLawerence, for her shining attitude, and clear-cut roles and marvelous acting. The list goes on and there are many others too. But I just want to marry anyone who will remind me of any of these girls... These movies are so awesome that I wish my life was same like these, and what it hurts me the most is that these movies can never real, (Who will play a BGM in our lives.. ) Perhaps, like #500daysofSummer, I know #Iamtheheroofthestory, no need to be saved, I have a perfect first love failure story, there will be another most perfect love story, my marriage story... I know I will make it ... Coz I believe har ek ke liye, koi ek jeevan saathi hai...
By #Krishnanena