Sunday, March 23, 2014

Selfish Sun And The Mischeivous Girl...

I don’t know what happened between these two…
Selfish Sun must have cheated her yesterday,
When she played with him with her pebbles...
It is always like that...
When I was like her, it used to cheat me
When I played with him with my marbles…
But her mischievous eyes tell me…
That she is the one cheated him really…
Even he looks angry that he hurts everyone with his furious gaze…
What happened between these two is not my concern…
I wouldn’t involve in their fight…
For I know he will be angry at her now courageously but
Come in the night as a cowardice Moon and beg for her forgiveness...
And if I support him, only I would become her enemy unnecessarily…
Let themselves solve their fight I wouldn’t care
But what worries me is that she in a way to punish the Sun
Hides her beautiful face in a scarf from his eyes…
And it not only affects him, but also me,
A road side admirer…
Who came to see her peaceful face,
And fall in love with it…
#Krishnanena