Sunday, March 30, 2014

Look deep in my eyes..

Look deep in my eyes.. 
There is pain of being failed in love....
Look deep in my eyes..  There is pain of being failed in love....  Betrayal of being cheated by God...  Disappointment of having dumped in my own life...  Inside my beautiful pupil, a million tears are still unshed... Those are nothing but the consequences of still holding on...  To unchain myself from your snaked thoughts... I should have let those tears go in my cheeks…  But I am choking myself with those poisonous riddles of love tightly  Even when I know they are cursing my life to be hell... I am hugging the cactus of fire  Even when I know I will bleed and burn... But whatever it maybe, I can’t really let a tear go down… But how will I let you go?...  How will I shed those tears and let them dry on my cheeks.. When I know... Each tear is nothing but your happy memory??...
Betrayal of being cheated by God... 
Disappointment of having dumped in my own life... 
Inside my beautiful pupil, a million tears are still unshed...
Those are nothing but the consequences of still holding on... 
To unchain myself from your snaked thoughts...
I should have let those tears go in my cheeks…
But I am choking myself with those poisonous riddles of love tightly
Even when I know they are cursing my life to be hell...
I am hugging the cactus of fire
Even when I know I will bleed and burn...
But whatever it maybe, I can’t really let a tear go down…

But how will I let you go?... 
How will I shed those tears and let them dry on my cheeks..
When I know...
Each tear is nothing but your happy memory??...