Friday, March 21, 2014

Let me tell about you....

I have so far by now proposed two girls... I wish if any of these girls accepted to live with me, both my life and their life would have been beautiful and awesomest in a way they didn't imagine.. Perhaps, now I understand there are things called destiny, fate and maybe little chances for the existence of some supreme power.I am speaking about you only my random girl.  I dont kniow where you are right now... You are the girl I am going to marry.... Before you marry me, I wish you would know I am going to love you like anything, you maybe one of these girls, mostly not and you may be any girl, maybe my mother's choice or anyone... Kisne jaana...Tum koun hai??? Sirf Rab Patha Hai.... Who knows how I am going to marry you... Maybe I would be forced to marry you by someone or I may force myself to marry you... But whatever maybe if you became my wife, then you are the only girl I am gonna love next to my mom... Until then I am sorry I am gonna love some girls who are going to make me feel as if I dont deserve to be loved... I will cry but I will then take heart again to open my doors of the heart to love, because I know someday you are going to come... I dont know whether you too will love me in the first, maybe you would have your love stories or some other stories, but I am sure you will love me as time proceeds as the way I would love you.... This post is only for you.. Some day I will tell you, once I was in floating around the place like a lost leaf searching my path for recognition... and on those days, I missed you so much... .