Sunday, March 30, 2014

I have lost myself only by loving her…

Seeing this large beautiful world I wonder
How I hadn’t been lost somewhere until I met her…
I have lost myself only by loving her…
And wishing to regain myself I have become a walking dreamer…
That thinking about her, here and there I just wander…
Hoping, again in my life, I would meet someone like her…
Knowing that I couldn’t change sadness giving happy memories…
Sometimes I do try creating newer memories of ecstasy…
But still like a kid, I remain adamant…
That even when I see real things; I talk with real people,
But with my stories and with my dreams,
I see this world only as a part of my imagination…
Don’t know when I would learn to see real world in real vision…
Don’t know when I would start saving myself…
But at first I have learnt to love after blaming…
And then I have learnt to love without blaming…
And despite all, one day I will learn to shine
Along the passing clouds, I travel
And at times, I just stand here and wonder how much I have changed…
When the world of billion years still remains the same…
Meeting people excites me, but
It is those dreadful good-byes which scare me…
I wish life was never about letting go but about being together…
Sometimes, I wish like others I too should accept and hold on…
But knowing my unique story I struggle and pass on…
Across the broken glass fences and away from touch-stone endings..
I will change as the way it happens…
I will raise or fall still I will always be a star that shines…
I don’t care how I was once or how I am now…
When I know just like the clouds, the story of my life is all about moving on….