Thursday, February 13, 2014

My Secret Valentine.. Valentine's Day Special Just For You



A million beautiful girls couldn’t touch that beautiful place in my heart, 
Which you easily did just with your single glance…
But girlie, my love for you might kill me 
But it doesn’t have the ability to bring you anything but happiness… 
It was only because of you I learnt I could
Give a hundred percent love to someone 
And feel satisfied even when I receive nothing in return…
There may be a reason why you denied my love…
May be you are afraid that when this love had hurt the giver this much,
Then how much it would hurt the taker…
A hundred Valentine’s Day like this shall pass without you
But I will still wake up in the every morning with your image in my mind…
And close my eyes in every night with that same image,
Because you are my first love and the secret valentine of my whole life…
Yes, my life would oscillate up to the last count,
But still you will be my secret valentine…
Our days will pass just like this….
And I have so much of beautiful memories to make my each day special…
And in everyday of your life, I may not be there to hold your hands, and be with you…
But I will be thinking about you many times wishing you to have a beautiful day…
I may not be there to offer flowers to you every day,
But my prayers will always surround you…
Our days will soon wither and one day you will taste the death and go to heaven…
And when God says about the person who cared you too much in this whole Earth….
I know you would realize that it had been always ME,
Even when you didn’t give a chance to be with you not even one time…
#Krishnanena