Sunday, May 26, 2013

Ps I Love You by Cecelia Ahern

This novel contained the best theme I ever came across. The opening pages filled with hopelessness and sadness slowly extends into a heart warming tale, when we understand there is some great thing done by Gerry to harry...perhaps, the novel gets boring as the pages passes by, as we could easily understand what would happen next. Anyway, I appreciate the author for giving a story which has never been told before. And I am sure it would be a nice read for depressed souls, especially who have lost someone they love... Though I was really bored with the 500 pages novel, I cant rate it less because the story is an untold one and unthought either...Expecting to see the film soon, as I hope it would fetch my tears when these sentiments are captured as a motion...


P.S. I love the title of this novel much, as half of the story is explained by this...
Ps I Love You by Cecelia Ahern