Wednesday, July 18, 2012

So Simple Is that...


“Wonders, surprises, regret or remorse whatever it may bring,
Either blissful smile or seamless tears whatever it may result
Afterwards, I may be proud and happy of attempting this greatest venture
Or I may curse myself for doing this blunder mistake…Perhaps,
If I wish to own you, sooner or later I have to do this for sure…
There may be thousand others who will be a better match for you…
Yet, I feel that there will be no one like me who loves you…
And this gives me the confidence to say to you about my wish
Yes, I believe you and I belong to a single word called US
We never know how wheels of time are going to rotate and alter the paths of our lives
So what I feel at this particular stage of my life seems to be more important
Because this moment I hope will make my life forever beautiful…
I don’t want to delay anymore…
So simple is that, you understand,
“I love you… and I wish to spent my life with you””