Monday, March 12, 2012

I want only you No one..Why cant you realise this..

Though you ask me to get away from your life, I dont coz I am afraid of one thing...
I dont want to remain as a gentle man to you and watching u live with another...
I will rather remain as culprit in order to live with you, so that u hate me or love me it is up to you, but u remain safe in my arms..
Though you do not wish i will pester you to live with me...
It is no way I will leave you my girl... on others hands...
But if u force ten I don't hav any other option yet I will resist as far as I could...
It is not about my life, it is about your life too.
I am afraid that other man would not love you as much as i do.
But if you wish i am not your pair ten u may find ur own
but make sure that someday u don't compare his love with mine n cry inside of ur heart...
because if u do then i will be t one to suffer t most
thinking tat i shouldn't have left you on that day u said me to get away from your life...