Wednesday, February 22, 2012

My favourite quotations from movies

A BEAUTIFUL MIND:
Terrified, petrified, mortified and stupefied by you
A problem has more than one solution.

ENEMY AT THE GATES:
Commissioner-Do you know how to shoot?, Vassali- A little
Vassali - I saw you. You were reading and you fell you asleep.  I didn't look at you.  You were so beautiful. It was scary afterwards, I couldn't stop thinking about you.  It made me smile.  And then i thought about all the men who would get to hold you, Who would make you laugh, how lucky they were? And now I am the one who is lying next to you
Tania- Was I snoring? Vassali- Like a pig.

TITANIC:I jump; you jump; I can't turn back without making sure that you are OK
A women hear has a ocean of secrets
Rose: I love you, Jack.
Jack: Don't you do that, don't say your good-byes.
Rose: I'm so cold.... ...
Jack: Listen, Rose. You're gonna get out of here, you're gonna go on and make lots of babies, and you're gonna watch them grow. You're gonna die an old... an old lady warm in her bed, but not here, not this night. Not like this, do you understand me?
Rose: I can't feel my body.
Jack: Winning that ticket, Rose, was the best thing that ever happened to me... it brought me to you. And I'm thankful for that, Rose. I'm thankful. You must do me this honor, Rose. Promise me you'll survive. That you won't give up, no matter what happens, no matter how hopeless. Promise me now, Rose, and never let go of that promise.
Rose: I promise.
Jack: Never let go.
Rose: I'll never let go. I'll never let go, Jack.."
Jack: Listen, Rose. You're gonna get out of here, you're gonna go on and make lots of babies, and you're gonna watch them grow. You're gonna die an old... an old lady warm in her bed, but not here, not this night. Not like this, do you understand me?
Rose: I can't feel my body.
Jack: Winning that ticket, Rose, was the best thing that ever happened to me... it brought me to you. And I'm thankful for that, Rose. I'm thankful. You must do me this honor, Rose. Promise me you'll survive. That you won't give up, no matter what happens, no matter how hopeless. Promise me now, Rose, and never let go of that promise.
Rose: I promise.
Jack: Never let go.
Rose: I'll never let go. I'll never let go, Jack.."

THE GAME PLAN:Today no matter, that whether I won or lose in this match I swear, you are the best thing ever happened to me.

A WALK TO REMEMBER:
Landon- Are you Scared?
Jamie- To death, I am scared of not being with you.
love is like a wind, you can't see it but feel it.
Love is patient and kind, it is never jealous, love is never boastful or conceited, it is never rude or selfish, i doesn not take offense, not it is resentful,  love takes no poleasure in others' sins but delights in truth.  it is always ready to excuse, to trust, to hope and to endure whatever comes.

CINDERELLA MAN:
Yesterday in my dream I went for a Queen's party.  I ate all of the sausages and breads.  Every where was a rum flow.  I am stuffed.  I went for ice-cream 
for three times.  I am stuffed a lot.  Want Daddy's too?

MEMENTO:
When you believe everything is lost and everything around you is going wrong, Still your instinct will help you.

I AM SAM:
Without him she will become a hole and she will live the remaining of her life to fulfill it.

SHAWSANK REDEMPTION:
hope is a good thing, may be best of all the things. And no good thing dies soon.
They call Pacific as an endless memory.
PURSUIT OF HAPPYNESS:
Never Let anyone to say you can't.  Even me. You gotta dream you gotto protect it.

BLACK SWAN:
Being perfect not only means to control every move, but also it means that you should lose yourself,
When you are not surprised by yourself you cant surprise the audience
What have you done to yourself? Nina-I felt it perfect; I was perfect.

FORREST GUMP:
Mama always said things so i could understand them
Life is a box of chocolates, we never know what we are going to get next.
Why don't you love me Jenny? I'm not a smart man, but I know what love is..
I dont know if we each have a destiny or just floating around accidental like on a breeze. I think may be it's both.