Monday, July 18, 2011

written for a writing contest for this story"As in love as never before": by k.krishna kumar

:There are two kinds of lovers in this world the first kind is those falls in love at the first sight and the second kind is those who feels after some days or some months or some years later that they had actually fell in love at their first sight itself. I belong to the second kind i saw her for the first time when i was fourteen when i entered as a new student to that school where she was studying during that time i still remember there was nothing in my mind except that she was beautiful.
Yes she was really very much beautiful with her complexion appeared as if it was made by squeezing the rose petals which were dropped in white milk for few days with her ordinary black hair with its mysterious shining and her black eyes as innocent as the just born baby's eyes. But to say the truth it was my eyes which viewed her as if she was the most beautiful woman in the world.
     One day she came into my dream and the next day i saw her, she smiled as if the same dream came to her, from that day i realized that i had fell in love for her. Each day i went on to school just in order to see her, i felt that my heart was always hanging around her whenever she was near with me and missing somewhere whenever she is not with me, i was very much attracted towards her.
     Days went on but i never proposed her as i was afraid that she may not accept my proposal and there came my fate which is so cruel that it took my chance of being near with her when my beautiful school days ended. After that i was not known where she was gone, all i believed is that she is playing hide and seek and she will come to me when the game ends. years went on i saw many beautiful girls but i never fell for them then i realized that there was something other than her beauty for which i had fell for.
    And the cunning time went on then i didn't knew where she was i had even forgotten her face, the words she spoke with me, the days she was near with me but still when i close my eyes before i sleep i could feel herself in me. I knew that she won’t be aware of the part she played in my thoughts and dreams, she will never knew that i loved her so much, it hurt me so much when i thought of this and i decided to propose her for i was afraid that my love for her may go unsaid.
    My proposal was so simple as like her simple no to it, i felt that though she didn't love me i could never take her away from my life even if i empty my heart she will be still present in it as the emptiness.
   Now i am twenty i still believe that her love will be always there in guiding my life in the best way, i started loving my life only after i started loving her and i should never hate my life because she was not with me, If i do so then there won’t be any meaning in my love towards her. I will surely marry some other girl and live a beautiful life which i thought of living with her, because all women are more or less same in nature, it was my love that made herself appear as the most unique from other women.
     I will do all these because someday in my life i want to look back and feel happy that all these great things happened because i loved her and make myself and others including her to understand that my love for her is always been a great gift for me in making my life a beautiful one.