Tuesday, July 26, 2011

Why You Said NO to ME ?

I never thought anything more important than you

All I thought is to sacrifice my life for your happiness

Everyone believed this as love but I felt this, as something more than that

I believed nothing could divide us

Until the day you said no

I wondered how this could happen to me, but when happened

My heart cried like the baby who doesn’t knew anything

Since it believed only tears could lessen its weight

But I never blame you for this, how I could

But if God was in front of me I would have pelted the stones on him

Because all my prayers to him was ignored

He only made me to love you

Only because one day he wanted to take you away from me

After you left I went and hugged the ivy tree

In which I had written the names of the both

Everywhere all my eyes could see is the image of thee

But my hands couldn’t catch them

I chased them then, ended to sleep in the beach

After few moments I can’t believe that

I was in a temple surrounded by all our relatives

The music of the marriage eve was hitting my ears

I was sitting there as the groom with the auspicious thread in my hands

You was there near with me as the bride

I felt as if I attained the whole world

I will never open my eyes anymore, because

I knew if I open my eyes all these things will go